- Fortune 500 Company
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with over 100 offices around the globe. Their main businesses focusing on providing business strategy in Marketing, Advertising and Digital Transformation to their clients.
- Coordinate with Talent, Training, and DE&I (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) partners around the region.
- Manage the training and talent team across the region with web-based databases
- Maintain training participant information, training material and set up a database system
- Be responsible for talent and training administration, data management, reports, analysis, and etc
- Prepare and present budget and cost analysis
- Support and assist in organising the annual Talent and Training Leaders conference
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in Talent Development and in-house Training with minimum of 5 years on a regional position
- Marketing and Advertising Agency or Service Industry background would be ideal
- Highly independent, able to multi-task, handle market queries and provide support
- Ability to work closely as a partner to management team
- Good work ethics and strong communication skill
What's on Offer
The business provides a platform to ensure its employees at all different level to perform with creative and open mindset. With its global presence and how they value their talents, this is a great opportunity for HR talents to be a part of a regional business's leadership team.