Regional Talent Management Manager (APAC) - B2B
Regional role with market leader in trading and distribution industry
Career progression within an innovative, high performing culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the wholesale trading and distribution space. They have a footprint of over 10 countries with a headcount of over 400 employees and a history of more than 30 years.
Their core services consist of providing a robust network of products sourced from the most reliable and competitive suppliers globally.
With their recent drive towards sustainability, they have built a strong presence within Asia and is undergoing a culture transformation. Hence, there is now an opportunity as a Regional Talent Management Manager to join their team to drive the culture of the organisation.
Reporting to the Group HR Director, the successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for the management of Group Talent Management strategies, framework and processes i.e. key Talent metrics, retention of talent to support business growth and productivity
- Be a subject matter expert on talent management, organisational development and learning & development ('L&D')
- Drive the creation and implementation of the group L&D plan across Asia
- Lead the shaping of the Employer Value Proposition ('EVP') strategy for the organisation
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years or more experience in Talent Management, Organisational Development and /or Learning & Development
- Experienced within reputable MNCs within the wholesale trading or distribution space preferable
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within the wholesale trading and distribution space. The company is looking to increase their global footprint, hence, this is an excellent opportunity for a high performing individual who is looking for career progression in a rapidly growing environment.