Regional Talent Management Manager (APAC) - B2B
Regional role with market leader in sustainable manufacturing industry
Career progression within an innovative, high performing culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and industrial space. With targeted global revenue of above $4 billion, they have a footprint over 30 countries with a headcount of over 15,000 employees.
Their core products consist of a plethora of industrial products and sustainable consumer packaging such as thermoformed plastic packaging and certified protective assurance packing for the retail market.
With their recent drive towards sustainability, they have built a strong presence within Asia and is undergoing a culture transformation. Hence, there is now an opportunity as a Regional Talent Management Manager to join their team to drive the culture of the organisation.
Reporting to the Group HR Director, the successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for the management of Group Talent Management strategies, framework and processes i.e. key Talent metrics, retention of talent to support business growth and productivity
- Be a subject matter expert on talent management, organisational development and learning & development ('L&D')
- Drive the creation and implementation of the group L&D plan across Asia
- Lead the shaping of the Employer Value Proposition ('EVP') strategy for the organisation
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 7 years or more experience in Talent Management, Organisational Development and /or Learning & Development
- Experienced within reputable MNCs within the industrial manufacturing space preferable
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within the sustainable manufacturing and industrial space. The company is looking to increase their global footprint, hence, this is an excellent opportunity for a high performing individual who is looking for career progression in a rapidly growing environment.