Regional Talent Development Facilitator (SEAI)
Regional portfolio, covering SEA + India
Exciting opportunity within a top-tier consultancy firm
About Our Client
Michael Page International operates through 155 offices in 36 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we have been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years. We are listed on the London stock exchange and opened our first office in Singapore in 1996 and currently have offices in all of the main Asia Pacific business centres including Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, etc.
Our Singapore office has grown to be a leading recruiter of choice for top-tiered companies and experienced professionals. Comprising of specialist consultants who know the sector inside-out, our Human Resources team has represented leading clients across industries for their recruitment needs, and successfully helped place professionals across all related functions.
This is a permanent role based in our Centre of Excellence in Singapore, reporting directly to the Regional Talent Development Manager. The role will cover SEAI markets, which includes Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and India, In this exciting role, you will:
* Be the region's key facilitator and coach, delivering and managing training courses and presentations internally
* Ensuring training materials and design are in line with company's goals and objectives pertaining to learning requirements across the region
* Partner closely with senior stakeholders, including Operations and Group Services to consult on Talent Development requirements
* Building and maintaining relationships regionally and proactively participating in people initiatives across the business, including contributing to key projects driving the Talent Development and wider HR strategy
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly dynamic and energetic individual with a strong appreciation for talent development and training. Additionally, you will possess:
* Min. 3 years' experience in a recruitment agency, sales or consultancy business
* Track record working in fast-paced environments, mature and concise thinking
* Ability to excite, lead and deliver memorable trainings to a variety of audiences
* Strong influencing and communication skills; experienced partnering with key business leaders / internal and external stakeholders
* Experience utilizing LMS systems or digital applications is a plus
* Regional scope; 40 - 50% travelling
What's on Offer
Our client offers a strong company culture and an excellent opportunity to work in a growing company. Existing recruitment consultants with a passion to develop a career in training and talent development are encouraged to apply.