Regional Talent Acquisition Manager (SEA) - Technology
Market specialist in the professional services and technology industry
Regional role in SEA
About Our Client
Our client is a market specialist in the professional services industry which provides customised solutions on business strategies. They serve global clients in the private, public, and NPO sectors. With the growth of the digital age, our client prides themselves in synergism and leveraging on new technologies to identify high-value opportunities, address critical challenges, and transforming enterprises.
They are experiencing exponential growth, hence, a new role as a Regional Talent Acquisition Manager is created as a result of its regional expansion.
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Recruiting Director, the successful applicant will:
- Be a specialist on identifying, sourcing, and managing high quality candidates through the entire candidate life-cycle
- Have the opportunity to manage key stakeholders
- Drive global best practices and operational effectiveness through process improvement
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the client's Digital and Technology business unit
- Drive end-to-end recruitment strategies for SEA region
- Pilot recommendations to enhance key metrics and performance measures
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 8 years or more experience in talent acquisition, in-house and/or agency environment
- Stable record in recruiting for the technology industry with an understanding of subject matter topics
- Passionate to be working for a client-facing environment
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join an agile and dynamic renowned professional services environment. The company is looking to expand their network, hence, they are looking for a well-presented, agile and intellectually inquisitive individual who is seeking continuous performance in a rapidly growing environment.