Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - Hospitality
Global brand within the hospitality industry
Fast-paced and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand within the hospitality industry which has a global presence across over 30 countries. The organisation is in the midst of expansion and are aiming to accelerate their growth with the openings across developed countries.
They have built a strong presence within Asia and is a market leader within the industry in providing a seamless customer experience.
Hence, there is now an opportunity to join the organization as a Regional Talent Acquisition Manager as a result of its expansion and potential to grow.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful applicant will:
- Be an industry specialist on identifying, sourcing, and managing high quality candidates through the full candidate lifecycle
- Drive end-to-end talent recruitment strategies and employer branding across the region
- Be the subject matter expert, SME, for talent acquisition where the client operates in APAC, covering more than 2000 headcounts
- Be the point of contact for in-country HR
- Pilot recommendations to enhance key metrics and performance measures
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years or more experience in talent acquisition, in-house and/or agency environment
- Preferably experienced within the hospitality industry
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic global brand within the hospitality industry. The company is experiencing organic and inorganic growth. Hence, they are looking for an innovative, well-presented and hands-on individual who is eager to perform in a rapidly growing environment.