Regional Talent Acquisition Head
A highly visiable role with global exposure
A newly created role with room to be creative
About Our Client
Our client is a world-class logistics service provider. They pride themselves in delivering the most reliable services within the promise timeline. With their global expansion, they intend to build HR Centre of Expertise and are now looking for a Head of Regional Talent Acquisition to join their Singapore team.
The main objective of the role is to standardise recruitment process and create appropriate strategy for recruiting channels across various regions. Your focus will start within APAC first.
- Streamline the recruitment process and build a sustainable recruitment methodology in approaching each market
- Implement sourcing strategy and create key measurement points
- Develop effective interviewing procedures which should result in positive reflection on the employer branding
- Supervise talent acquisition team across the responsible markets and conduct effective performance review for the team members
- Strong in managing database, analytic, and make good use of the dashboards
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business or HR is preferred
- Experienced in working for recruitment agency
- Strong in leading a high diversify team
- Able to travel up to 30%
- Bilingual in both Chinese and English as this role requires frequent Chinese communication with some stakeholders
What's on Offer
As a highly visible role, your efforts and achievements will be recognised and rewarded. You'll be part of the exciting journey in helping with the expansion of its global business.