- Global level
- Global organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the FMCG Industry with multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of beauty care products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Regional Supply Planning Senior Manager (Global exposure) to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Director, your main responsibility includes developing and the execution of the Supply and Inventory plan for specific brands within the APAC region, in alignment to the demand plans. You are expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for meeting the regional targets for fill rates and inventory levels in collaboration with the Affiliate Inventory Management teams
- Accountable for the respective branded regional service fulfilment and the management, control and reporting of the regional inventory and obsolescence; leading the coordination with the Affiliate Inventory Management and Regional Demand Planning teams
- To define SOPs for the Regional Inventory Management team and leading inventory reduction initiatives
- Initiate and manage value-driving initiatives within the region in coordination with global and affiliate teams
- Track and report progress of different initiatives within the Supply Planning and Inventory Management space
- Management of commercial operations and ecommerce will be a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain or related fields, and a minimum of 8 years experience within the Retail/FMCG Industry with exposure in Supply Planning within a regional/global scope. You must possess analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.