- Regional Opportunity
- Global Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the Chemical Industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Regional Supply Lead (S&OP) to assist them and contribute in this area.
Your role is a key role in developing regional formulations and packaging Supply Plan for the organization across the region. This role requires working in close partnership with the Master Scheduler who is accountable to set the weekly plan and you are expected to deliver an achievable supply plan. Your responsibilities include:
- To review and upgrade the Demand/Supply Balanced Plan generated by the IBP Supply Solver
- To manage gaps in the plan by identifying options not accounted for by the system and makes trade-off decisions to be presented within the S&OP process
- Responsible to develop regional formulations and packaging Supply Plan
- To ensure the supply configuration is sustainable, efficient and cost-effective across the region
- To work closely with the Tolling managers/Master schedulers to determine the right product mix at the formulation sites, ensures the configuration is sustainable, efficient and cost effective
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in in a planning role along with advanced planning system experience required.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training.