- Exciting New Opportunity (Regional & Global Exposure)
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the Chemical Industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Regional Supply Planer (S&OP) to assist them and contribute in this area.
Your role is a key role in developing regional formulations and packaging Supply Plan for the organization across the region. This role requires working in close partnership with the Master Scheduler who is accountable to set the weekly plan and you are expected to deliver an achievable supply plan. You are expected interface with end-to-end Supply Chain Managers across various business unit Globally & Regionally on supply chain strategy.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Manufacturing Industry with direct experience in a planning role along with advanced planning system experience required. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills.
Your responsibilities include:
- To review and upgrade the Demand/Supply Balanced Plan generated by the IBP Supply Solver.
- To manage gaps in the plan by identifying options not accounted for by the system and makes trade-off decisions to be presented within the S&OP process.
- Responsible to develop regional formulations and packaging Supply Plan.
- To ensure the supply configuration is sustainable, efficient and cost-effective across the region.
- To work closely with the Tolling managers/Master schedulers to determine the right product mix at the formulation sites, ensures the configuration is sustainable, efficient and cost effective.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life.