- Regional Scope of Work
- Diverse working environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned MNC manufacturer & marketer within the Consumer Durables/Retail industry, with focus on offering tailored design and technology to meet the consumers' needs with consistent good quality and performance yet user-friendly products. They aim to immerse inventive and innovate ways to introduce products that influence trends, which is why they are seeking for a dynamic Regional Supply & Demand Senior Analyst to assist them and contribute in this area.
- Demand Planning
*To manage and maintain the relationship with key stakeholders by acting as the demand planner for the categories under your care.
* To execute forecast (validate & release forecasts) and demand management (investigating substantial demand /supply imbalances).
* To perform and execute demand forecast verification & challenge, review relevant market intelligence, forecast quality metrics review and monitor supply chain parameter settings when required.
*To deliver demand and commercial agenda by collaborating with other operational functions and commercial teams.
* To support projects and initiatives such as new product introduction (NPIs), deals, acquisitions or business development initiatives.
- Supply Planning
*To manage the supply function in order fulfilment, shipping, warehousing & store to ensure healthy inventory for product availability.
* To be in control of the supply replenishment needs based on demand and forecast, liaising with production line on supply capacity.
* To develop optimization strategies in ensuring flow of inventory and demand are on healthy guidelines.
*To be accountable for any new product introduction and entire product life cycle within each retail store.
* To implement data research on targeted market in identifying potential growth/revenue on product & pricing
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics and have significant years of related working experience in the Consumer Durables/Retail Industry from a Supply Chain Planning background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.