Regional Supply Chain & Procurement Manager
Regional scope of work
Pioneer role within the organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Consumer Food Manufacturing Industry. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of food products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing portfolio of new brand acquisition and new product introductions, they are currently looking for Regional Supply Chain & Procurement Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
- End to end Supply Chain management for APAC countries (Preferably experienced in working with co-manufacturers & budget planning).
- You will lead strategic projects that drive Operational Excellence for the optimization of end-to-end Supply Chain activities through implementation of "Best Practices" for APAC
- Handle cross-functional projects to implement re-engineering initiatives across the network
- Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverables and timelines with matrix functions
- Handling multiple projects concurrently
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business
- Coordination and analysis of Project Data
- Extensive internal and external Stakeholder engagement
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions
- Ensure proper documentation of the Business Requirements
- This role is highly strategic and technical
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain/Procurement/Logistics or equivalent related studies, and you must have significant years of relevant experiences in Supply Chain Management/Excellence Projects. You must have full exposure to a REGIONAL portfolio for this position. Experience in FMCG/Retail sectors with exposure in Leadership will be an advantage. You should also be strong with analytics as well as be sensitive to trends. Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.