Regional Supply Chain Network Manager for APAC
Opportunity to build a team and expand the supply chain network in Asia
Regional travel of 30%
About Our Client
Our Client is European chemical company with more than 25,000 employees globally. They believe in bringing together technology to better improve themselves. With the increasing demand and new product innovations, they are currently looking for a Regional Supply Chain Manager for Asia to further expand their supply chain network.
Reporting to the Global Head of Supply Chain, this role will involve the setting up of the business's supply chain network and footprint in Asia Pacific.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Refine current processes and set up supply chain network to expand the company's presence in Asia Pacific.
- Assess logistics suppliers/3PL to create and manage new warehouses/transportation for the business.
- Implement continuous improvement processes for the Supply Chain Operations in Asia.
- Support the business in setting up and identifying new hubs/customers.
- Lead the overall planning and inventory management for the group.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you should have more than 8 years of experience within a similar role where you have successfully set up Supply Chain Networks in Asia Pacific. Experience within the chemical/pharmaceutical/petrochemical industry is critical as you will need to understand the various terms and customs regulations for each country. You should be able to work well in a collaborative environment with the ability to manage stakeholders. Confidence is key as you will need to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company that offers a "career" and not just a job. They believe in internal mobility within the business and various internal divisions and hence career progression is high within the business.