- Top Multinational Organization
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent UK MNC that is a market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Regional Supply Chain Manager based in their APAC office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing the full spectrum of supply chain processes including the management of contract manufacturer suppliers. This is a people management role.
Your responsibilities include:
- To optimize and execute APAC supply chain strategy, ensuring the actions and capabilities of the Supply Chain Team align with relevant business activities.
- To ensure structures and processes are in place to deliver business alignment towards business strategy.
- To devise strategies to reduce, actively manage and optimize costs.
- To deliver excellent customer service performance on OTIF through the end-to-end supply chain.
- Manage supplier's performance and keep driving improvement.
- Drive value added activities through effective Supply Chain Management and process design.
- Continuous improvement of supply chain, people & business processes, and systems.
- Lead those projects with collaborations in HQ to get work load regionalized.
- Providing support to the business growth and collaboration. Works with global team on New Product Development /other projects to capture new opportunities in the most efficient manner.
- To find the right balance and prioritizes the tasks with excellent stakeholder management to Board level (internal and external).
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to wkr well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.