Regional Supply Chain Manager
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Chemical Industry with a presence across the globe, they have a huge worldwide presence with significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products and they are looking for an experienced Regional Supply Chain Manager to be an integral part of their business.
Reporting to the department head, you will be handling the end to end Supply Chain processes which includes planning, logistics, customer service and compliance for all raw materials and commercial goods. This role involves the implementation and execution of the overall supply chain strategy and establishing a long a term direction for the business as a whole. You are required to be dealing with key stakeholders between the Headquarters, Plant and Outsourced vendors in ensuring the key Deliverables KPI is always met.
- You will be representing supply chain within the Global Business Management Team and People Development Team for APAC
- You will be leading the supply chain functionality by effectively communicating the business strategy and demonstrating how the strategy is implemented across Regional/Global
- You are to initiate, implement and drive cost reduction program.
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions.
- To drive change, results and organization responsiveness to business targets and supply chain disruptions.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience as a Regional Supply Chain Manager in the manufacturing/FMCG industry. You are expected to work independently and with strong leadership experience and good communication skills. Knowledge in operating SAP is required.
What's on Offer
You will be in large Multinational Organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.