Regional Service Desk Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced service desk analysts as their first line of technical support workforce.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Resolving problems, troubleshooting and escalating while assisting the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT service to the business
- Logging calls in ticketing tool while analysing, identifying, handling and troubleshooting
- Prioritising and escalating calls and resolving issues when possible.
- Closing calls and confirming with the user
- Gathering of missing information concerning calls and incidents
- Establishing and maintaining of a knowledge database
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 1 - 3 years working experience within service desk environment. You will have experience with Service logging tools backed by thorough knowledge of Windows XP and 7, Citrix environment, including networking components, services and user profiles. You will have CUCM & MAC OS experience.
You will have excellent customer service skills are mandatory plus a strong interest in IT and related Business Functions.
You will have hands on experience in Remote Desktop Tools backed by broad understanding of Service Management - in particular Incident Management and Request Fulfilment; Problem Management knowledge an advantage
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure