Regional Service Desk Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced service desk analysts as their first line of technical support workforce.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Resolving problems, troubleshooting and escalating while assisting the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT service to the business
- Logging calls in ticketing tool while analysing, identifying, handling and troubleshooting
- Prioritising and escalating calls and resolving issues when possible.
- Closing calls and confirming with the user
- Gathering of missing information concerning calls and incidents
- Establishing and maintaining of a knowledge database
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have Bachelors Degree in a relevant field with 1 - 3 years working experience within service desk environment. You will have experience with Service logging tools backed by thorough knowledge of Windows XP and 7, Citrix environment.
You will have excellent customer service skills are mandatory plus a strong interest in IT and related Business Functions.
This role will be managing the Japan Market users, hence ability to speak Japanese is good to have.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure