Regional Service Delivery Manager (Networks)
Exposure to business stakeholder requirements
Exposure to cutting-edge technology
About Our Client
Our client, a well established MNC based in Europe is currently looking for a new Regional Service Delivery Manager (Networks) to join their team.
Reporting to the IT Director, you will be:
- Ensuring incidents and change management request adheres to SLAs according to the ITIL framework
- Responsible for understanding business requirements in the APAC Market and translate these requirements to IT solutions working with stakeholders across the business
- Project Management of Key IT Networks projects which includes budgeting, timeline and vendor management
- Ensure compliance with company policies and IT guidelines by supporting regular auditing and perform respective improvements.
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) with business counterparts on country / divisional level (in cooperation with local IT coordinators / managers)
- Serve as facilitator between business and IT working networked (cross-country, cross-company, cross-divisional), identifying and utilizing synergies.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should posses the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any relevant disciplines
- Certifications such as ITIL, CCNA, CCNP or etc will be of added advantage
- Track record in managing a huge outsourced vendor is a must for this role
- At least 5 years of experience in Local Area Networking (LAN), Wide Area Networking (WAN) and Cisco Network devices is a must for this role
- Regional exposure is required for this role
- Project or stakeholder management will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Clear opportunity to chart direction and strategy for the IT organization within the business
- Direct impact on regional Technology capabilities and initiatives
- Market leader within its domain