Regional Senior Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Exciting opportunity with a Luxury Retail company
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader in the Retail industry. They are constantly taking the lead to achieve greater standards of product innovation and quality, which is why they are seeking for a Senior Logistics & Warehouse Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To ensure accurate and timely processing for receiving, warehousing, distribution and returns operations by initiating operational and personnel policies and procedures in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and logistics partners.
* To effectively control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciliation with data storage system.
* To consistently monitor & maintain warehouse/store by planning and implementing storage layouts, equipment inspections & issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
* To achieve operational and financial objectives via scheduling expenditures, analysing discrepancy and providing KPI reports to management.
* To manage 3rd Party Logistics, External Storages and/or Transportation partners engaged by the client.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics and have significant years of related working experience in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods/Retail Industry from a Logistics/Warehousing background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.