Regional Senior Marketing Manager (F&B - Retail)
Career Advancement Opportunities
Established US MNC
About Our Client
Headquartered in the US, our Client has a strong brand reputation and is one of the market leaders in their industry within the F&B sector. Globally, they are spread across more than 1000 locations (self-owned and franchised) over 20 countries and have more than 10,000 employees working with them. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Regional Senior Marketing Manager to be the Brand Guardian for the group based in Singapore.
Strategic Branding & Positioning
- Reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Director, You will get to support the group in developing, continually defining corporate brand positioning and strategy - in charge of the P&L of the marketing budget.
- Lead in driving relevant brand campaigns and collateralisation to ensure successful roll outs.
- Streamline all advertising, sales promotion display and merchandising efforts at all stores to meet brand standards and uphold customer needs and satisfaction.
- Ensure consistent delivery of brand attributes via all key areas of success for the brand as highlighted in the marketing plan.
- In charge of digital management - Strong in the areas of digital management, digital campaign execution and digital analytics and is also in charge of e-commerce channel sales.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 8-10 years strong proven track record in branding/marketing within F&B retail / restaurants experience.
- Driven, highly adaptable and enjoys working in a fast paced organization
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognized as leaders in their field and committed to corporate social responsibility. The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential.