- Leadership Position
- Global Brand
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the FMCG Industry with multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of beauty care products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Regional Senior Manager, Demand Planning to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Regional Senior Director, your main responsibilities include developing and facilitating the forecast for the brand (across affiliates) based on statistical forecast alongside with the Sales & Marketing activities, as well as new product launches across brands. As a valued business partner for the Regional Brand Lead and management team, you are also expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders. This is a people management role.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Supporting overall business, financial & supply chain management process by rigorous management of the demand signals for the various product types and customer channels.
- To play a key role in the SIOP process by working with multi-functional teams and Affiliate Demand Planning team to assure tight alignment in the forecast.
- To manage the processes of forecast development, forecast alignment, as well as KPI & process improvements.
- To ensure the Demand Planners are leveraging SAP APO to utilise the most optimal statistical forecast based on the SKUs demand profile.
- Perform data analysis and ensure appropriate adjustments are done based on sales trend.
- Lead the regional branded SIOP meetings focusing on demand trends insights, building blocks assumptions, and share scenarios planning based on risks & opportunity assessments at the appropriate aggregate level.
- To lead improvement plans across the regional Brand through root-cause analysis.
- Plays an important role of Centre of Excellence for the region, ensuring best practices are used for SAP & Business Intelligence reporting analytic to correct forecast biases and improve consistency of attainment.
- Strong stakeholder management and great communication skills.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Statistics or Engineering and a minimum of 8 years experience within the Retail/FMCG Industry with focus on financial analysis, forecasting, supply chain and knowledge of Statistical Models. Additionally, you must have analytical skills and be proficient at working with a variety of technologies in order to use these data and metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.