- Global Brand
- Leadership position
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the FMCG Industry with multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of beauty care products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Regional Senior Director, Demand Planning to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Vice President, your main responsibilities include leading a team of regional demand planners in the execution of demand planning process, ensuring that demand plan is aligned to company's strategic direction and financial objectives in the APAC region. You will be the main owner and driver for regional SI&OP process. You are also expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders. This is a people management role.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- To deliver a Regional financially-aligned demand plan at the affiliate brand level by ensuring that the teams are incorporating market intelligence and sales assumptions.
- Close collaboration with cross-functional regional teams to validate sales assumptions is accurate in preparation of the forecast reconciliation.
- To ensure organisational clarity of roles/responsibilities for facilitation of a smooth business process from Global to Regional demand planning teams
- Main driver of results that leverage business technologies and ensure efficient and accurate application of customer and product knowledge.
- To deliver projections of new products in collaboration with regional and global teams based on market share assumptions and retailer inventory requirements.
- Work closely with Supply Chain team to proactively manage trade-off between inventory and service levels for the APAC region via the monthly SI&OP processes.
- Be part of any corporate initiatives such as SMI or planning system blueprint, design and implementation.
- Lead the implementation and monitor the regional statistical modeling approach in collaboration with the affiliate and supply chain in the SMI project.
- Manage the professional development for the team of demand planning managers for increased technical expertise in statistical forecasting.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication, negotiation skills and stakeholder management.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Statistics or Engineering and a minimum of 10 years experience within the Retail/FMCG Industry with focus on financial analysis, forecasting, supply chain and knowledge of Statistical Models. It is essential that you can demonstrate ability to be strong in negotiation and strategic influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to peers and stakeholders. Additionally, you must have analytical skills and be proficient at working with a variety of technologies in order to use these data and metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.