Regional SAP Team Lead ( S/4 Hana )
Regional Role - APAC
Attractive Salary Compensation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the EPC Market Leaders and they are now looking to hire a high calibre Regional SAP Team Lead to oversee the APAC regions and lead SAP Projects across the regions.
As the Regional SAP Team Lead, you are responsible for:
- Aligning with the global standards and contributing to the overall SAP strategy in terms of solutions, methods and tools
- Leading the upgrades and ensuring successful transition from the internal SAP systems into SAP S/4 Hana version
- Collaborating with key business users and gathering necessary requirement
- Managing the regional SAP implementation projects and supporting the organization SAP needs
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent with 12 to 15 years of SAP experience, backed by at least 5 years of SAP leadership position. You will also have at least 5 years of Project Management experience, specific to SAP implementations in a regional capacity.
You will have a proven track record of at least 5 full cycles of SAP implementation in either FI/CO or SD/MM/PS, coupled with at least 1 full cycle in S/4 Hana version.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role - APAC
- Attractive Salary Compensation