Regional Sales Manager (SEA)
Technical Sales Manager for countries in South East Asia
Mass transfer, distillation and separation technology
About Our Client
A leading player and solutions provider in the fields of distillation, separation, absorption, mixing, dispensing, mass transfer and associated process technology.
Their success is built around high reliability, cost effectiveness, innovation, and a world class global manufacturing and service network. Through developing process concepts into installed plants with guaranteed performance they have a loyal customer base within the Petrochemical and Refining industry. Thousands of columns are operating with their equipment, across numerous different applications.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all sales and inquiry activities related to Mass Transfer, Separations, and Mist Elimination applications and products. The Sales Manager, together with current personnel supporting the territory (specific countries in South East Asia) will engage in all related sales activities, manage inquiries through receipt of order, and help further develop the market.
- Appropriately develop regional sales opportunities and customer contacts/ relationships
- Develop and grow existing and future markets/ applications
- Assist in the development of technical solutions to help resolve/ support customer applications
- Assist and/or deliver technical presentations on applications / product solutions to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary contact for customers during the inquiry/ bidding stage
- Negotiate POs/contracts and related terms
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Regional Sales Manager include:
- An unwavering commitment to compliance and safety
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Understanding of mass transfer and separations technology/ equipment and ability to understand technical equipment drawings
- Ability to identify potential problem areas and opportunities where the business can provide/ create further value to customers through technical, service, and/or product solutions
- Ability to understand contractual terms and potential business risk associated with those terms
- Able to manage and prioritize deliverables of concurrent projects
- Strong problem-solving aptitude with good economic and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Understanding of Sales processes, proposal preparation, and negotiations
- Competent with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
- Fluent (Speak, Read, & Write) in English
- Comfortable with 50% travel outside Singapore
- B.S. Engineering - preferred in Chemical Engineering
What's on Offer
With a commitment to innovative products, world-class engineering and responsive aftersales support this business is continuing to outperform the market and highly effective at meeting the needs of its customers.