Regional Sales Manager SEA (Ventilation Systems)
Global Market leader in all sectors that they operate
Excellent mentorship and career development
About Our Client
Our client is a global engineering business customised solutions into air technology. Singapore is their APAC Headquarters for more than 3 decades. and they have been growing further since setting up subsidiaries oversees. Our client is known in the industry by being the market leader in sectors such Tunnelling, waste and water treatment, mining.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for maximising our clients business value of all relevant products for new build markets in SEA:
- Strategic sales and growth plan
- Business Development (Targeting Industrial Markets)
- Sales and funnel management (Achieve sales budget and budget margins and keep track in CRM)
- Hand-over to order/contract team during tender process
- Training and support their distributors for new/existent products
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate should have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar or extend relevant technical sales experience
- Experience operating in SEA market targeting Waste to energy, Waste water treatment, Tunnelling.
- Solid experience in negotiating terms of substantial contracts
- Ideally with an understanding of rotating equipment's (Compressors, blowers, steam turbines, etc..)
- Excellent team player with the ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple customers
- Able to create sales opportunities in a competitive market using Value Selling techniques
- Work closely with Product team, determine best engineering and most cost effective solution to customer requirements
What's on Offer
The is a unique opportunity to join a market leader engineering company that is looking for a high calibre individual to join their sales team in Singapore. The selected candidate will enjoy a excellent package and also the right platform to grow organically in their organisation.