- *Highly critical role
- *World class automotive company
About Our Client
Our client, a high-end luxury automotive company, known for their expertise in technology and producing world class performance cars. With Singapore being their headquarters for Asia Pacific, they are now expanding their team and looking for a Regional Sales Manager, North Asia, who will be the right-hand person for their growing sales force in Asia.
- Holistic management of new and used cars sales performance in the North Asian Market
- Develop sales objectives, financial composites, and network development plan with partnering retailers
- Assess the local sales trend, market developments, and implement direct actions to achieve objectives
- Lead the importation and logistic processes
- Ensure efficient regional investment through effective control of the financial budget
- Be the ambassador and represent the brand to customers, retail partners and opinion leaders
- Support the Head of APAC with the development of performance improvement programmes
- Ensure compliance to world class quality standards of customer satisfaction and sustain competitive advantage
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or a related discipline
- Expertise (7 years or more) in sales planning and retailer partnership within the automotive industries
- Proven track record in leading a team and achievement in revenue objective
- In-depth understanding of the automotive industry within the North Asian Region
- Experience with luxury retail and managing UHW customer is preferred
- Flexibility to travel across North Asia and Head Office in the UK
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work in international environment
- Sound financial background with OEM/Retailer/Customer Transaction understanding
What's on Offer
You will be a part of a company that knows what it takes to win and achieve it by working together and encouraging innovation in an extraordinary high-performance environment. If you are a leader by nature and is commercially driven, go for it.
They offer a range of benefits to employees including private health care and contributory pension scheme and they aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.