Regional Sales Manager - Consumer Insights (FMCG)
Regional ambassador of the company
Development of regional business opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an established insights and research company, working with leading manufacturers and retailers across the world. The client's key product is the exceptional subscription based service targeted at providing consumer insights, developed through knowledge of both local market insights and global trends of the research team in Singapore. This regional sales position will work closely with the research team to fully develop the commercial potential of this service.
The key responsibility of the role is to identify new business development opportunities and servicing of existing client relationships.
- Plan and execute account management activities to ensure customers satisfaction from their subscription service
- Deliver strong customer relationships across a range of functional stakeholder groups
- Identify new business development opportunities and achieve agreed financial targets
- Provide high levels of monthly forecasting accuracy and identifying risks in potential opportunities
- Play a role in developing the client's approach to global customers including scooping and delivering of new solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sale of subscription services
- Proven track record of sourcing for new business development opportunities
- Strong account management experience of large, complex multinational organisations within the FMCG industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability in managing both internal and external senior stakeholder relationships
- Sales experience in a market research or consumer insights company will be a plus
What's on Offer
Our client strongly believes in the services they pitch and the brand they represent as it can generate valuable insights that adds value to the industry. In this role with regional influence, they are looking for a self-motivated ambassador of the brand to develop the commercial team based in Singapore. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits including bonuses will be in line with the market.