Regional Sales Manager (Connectivity devices)
Global leader in consumer electronics
Regional managerial role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in consumer electronics, specialising in connectivity devices. Taking pride in their quality control and constant technological innovation, they seek to remain at the industry forefront, delivering top of the range electronic products. It produces networking hardware for consumers, businesses, and service providers (B2B and B2C).
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager who oversees the wider region, the Regional Sales Manager will oversee both domestic and regional developing markets to ensure effective operations and sales growth (B2C and B2B).
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying, developing and maintaining the relationships with clients in Retail, SMB, Corporate and Government sector for all brands
- Creating and driving channel incentive programs to grow the sales of existing products of all brands and build the framework for upcoming categories and products selling to the related channels and sectors
- Oversee marketing and service teams to ensure brand excellence and customer satisfaction
- Manage a team of Sales Managers in these markets
- Over-achieving both the revenue and profit targets
- Manage IoT related products in the Singapore market
The Successful Applicant
This role is for an individual with strong relationship-building skills, who is motivated and performance focused. The individual should also possess:
- University degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 8+ years' experience in I.T. channel sales or marketing in Asian markets preferably with experience selling networking/connectivity products and managing a sales team
- Experience in consumer electronics and IT B2B industry
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas and business objectives with strong financial management
- Strong communication/presentation and analytical skills
- Experience in consumer electronics selling to B2B and B2C is a must
- Results-oriented and initiative with ability to develop long-term relationships and networks
What's on Offer
Our client is an established, rapidly growing connectivity devices brand with a strong legacy. This role requires excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and fast changing marketplace and is perfect for individuals with a proactive and service orientated with a "can do" attitude. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are eager to step into a strategic role to drive the brand forward.