Regional Sales Manager, ASEAN - SaaS
Newly created role
Individual contributor role, covering ASEAN
About Our Client
Our client, a multi-billion dollar software provider, is a key global player in providing solutions that address challenges around human capital management ('HCM'). Their expertise extends to providing tax and compliance coverage using their SaaS solutions. The firm has a strong sales presence in APAC and looking to deepen its reach in ASEAN. Owing to the growth in the region, they are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for the ASEAN region.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales - SEA, this 'hunter' role is responsible for bringing new clients to the organization.
The success of this role will be measured on:
- Creating a pipeline for 2m USD or more in new business in the first 12 months
- Driving business development plans and strategies across but not limited to Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines
- Consulting clients on industry trends and best practices
- Creating consistent activity management, account plans and opportunity using Salesforce.com
- Ability to train, retain and grow client accounts
- Staff engagement and ability to create a culture of inspirational leadership
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful hire for this role, you have:
- MBA or Masters' in a relevant discipline is preferred
- 8+ years of B2B Enterprise Software Sales, with deals valued between 100k - 1m USD
- Experience in a pure 'hunter' role
- HCM software sales knowledge is highly preferred
- Ability to work independently - it is estimated that around 12-15 years' related experience would be needed to manage the demands of this role autonomously
- Excellent communication and account management skills
- Strong business ethics and values that align with the corporate culture
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the largest and most trusted players in this space. The business rewards employees competitively based on merit and performance. They are looking for someone who is seeking a long term career move in a growth oriented hunter role. Candidates who are looking for a Channel Sales Role or a team management role will not find this role a good fit.