Regional Sales Manager, APAC - Lab Solutions
APAC leadership role
Excellent work culture
About Our Client
Our client, a Swiss business, is a specialist firm which produces and sells high quality cleaning, disinfection and sterilization systems into the medical and life science sectors. They employ more than a thousand employees and their channel partners allow them to sell across 80+ countries with production mostly in and around the headquarters.
They are looking at aggressive growth plans globally and as part of the APAC expansion, a Regional Sales Manager role has been created in Singapore. The incumbent will be responsible to manage the distributor partner network for their sterility assurance and other relevant product lines.
The primary responsibility for the Regional Sales Manager, APAC is to maximize sales and opportunities through distributors across Asia Pacific. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and new customers across this region. Other responsibilities include:
- Proposing and managing distribution agreements in various markets, whilst assisting the global stakeholders in preparation of sales forecasts and budgets
- Driving market research and maintaining market analysis of all territories to react accordingly
- Champion regulatory requirements in all designated markets while seeking out the best possible partners and route to market
- Managing distributor pricing, special discounts and tenders ensuring acceptable profit margins
The Successful Applicant
This is a highly visible role within the business, both to the HQ and externally with customers and business partners. Therefore, the organization would expect applicants to meet the following criteria in order to succeed in the role:
- Expert product knowledge within quality cleaning, disinfection devices, preferably in medical and life science sector
- Proven track record in managing distributor relationships, channels and KOL networks
- Strong coaching, education and training style with business partners
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills while traveling extensively across the assigned region
- Strong business ethics and values to align to the corporate culture
What's on Offer
As a key player in their field, the business rewards employees well based on their experience and performance. If you are looking to be in a lean environment, with an opportunity to be a part of a high growth business, this could be a good fit for you.
40-50% travel is mandatory in this role so while work arrangement can be flexible, this role requires a heavy amount of partner development on the ground. The compensation will be in line with the requirements and the bonuses linked directly to the growth of the P&L.