Regional Sales Executive (Surgical)
Medical Device Industry
Sales Experience in Channel
About Our Client
Our client is in Endoscopes business in Asia region from 1975 located in Singapore. They have been continuously improving and expanding their service as a regional Sales Office and Repair Centre for Medical Equipment and Inspection Measuring Systems covering the markets in South-East Asia, South Asia and Indian continents.
As Regional Sales Executive (Surgical) your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist and validate pre-sales tender submission & prospect control list.
- Prepare sales forecast for the countries assigned and develop short terms sales strategy.
- Manage/support distribution network (i.e. communicate and understand the limitations faced by the distributors) to ensure they are representing the brand and business effectively to achieve departmental set goals.
- Develop and follow up sales leads with existing and new accounts.
- Provide business analytics and market business intelligence aimed to unlock the potential growth of the distributor and the organization.
- Sales administrative preparation (i.e. Prepare sales quotations and presentations).
- Conduct Sales Call/ Visit/ Presentation with Interco/ Distributors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Regional Sales Executive (Surgical) candidate we are looking for should have:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Sales experience in channel or account management.
- Must be willing to travel to developing countries.(i.e. Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan)
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Miscellaneous allowance, medical and dental benefits.