Regional Sales Director (Semicon)
Full autonomy in the role, managing a team
Direct reporting to C-level
About Our Client
Our client is dominating the electronic component space, manufacturing parts like MLCCs, PCBs, Camera modules and Semicon wafers. The products not only go into phones and TVs, but automotive, computers, smartwatches, fridges and digital cameras as well. The organisation is currently a leading player in electronics, having expanded from the semiconductor industry. Riding on the success, the client is determined to secure their foothold in the market. Hence as part of their prospering business model, they are looking for a Regional Sales Director (APAC) who comes with the hunger to drive the business to greater heights.
The Regional Sales Director (APAC) will directly report to the Managing Director. In this role, you will ensure that the activities of the B2B team is aligned to the organisation's goals. The success of the Regional Sales Director will be measured on the following criteria:
- Establishing trust and confidence with the cross-functional teams in the organisation
- Leading new business development through acquisition of new customers
- Owning the sales budgets and pipeline for the Asia organisation
- Leveraging and driving the sales process, collaborating in a team environment with support teams (Legal, Finance, Operations and Account Management) to effectively close new customer deals.
- Providing visionary strategic roadmap to engage and enhance customer satisfaction through innovative solution selling, negotiating product pricing and contracts, and closing the sale through contract completion
The Successful Applicant
This role is for an individual with strong relationship-building skills, who is creative and highly performance focused. The individual should also possess:
- Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Business Management or any relevant field
- MBA will be advantageous
- 8 years expertise in leading a business development/sales & marketing team in the Semi-Conductor industry for Passive Components
- Strong track record of having over-achieved sales targets
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills
- Experience and creativity in brand building, development and retention within Asia
What's on Offer
This role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic and technical environment. This role is perfect for an individual who has extensive knowledge in the Semi-Conductor industry and is looking for opportunities to work across regions to exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful applicant will be expected to have an aggressive, can-do personality. You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognised as global leaders within Electronics space. It is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are eager to step into a strategic role to drive the brand forward.