- Save Job
- Email Job
- Great career progression
- Good exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global luxury retail client who's been in the region for over 20 years. With a vision to grow their brand, they are currently looking for a Regional Sales Director SEA and Oceania to help them drive distribution transformation projects and oversee the business to achieve its objective.
This is a perm role based in Singapore.
You will be reporting directly to the global CEO. Your main job responsibilities include:
- Developing strategies for partners/distributors as well as improving relationships with malls and landlord
- Identify, assess and evaluate potential partners in the region
- Working closely with all business unit function's Directors on implementing solutions and action plans according to market analysis findings
- Understanding and supporting the business and team in driving group vision
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role, you should have:
- At least 15 years of experience in sales/business development within the luxury retail industry (fashion/watches)
- Strong understanding of retail landscape within the SEA region
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong stakeholder management skills and retail retail estate knowledge
What's on Offer
This is a perm role headcount, created in a business that has a strong ambition to establish their brand. We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge and experience within the luxury retail sector covering regional markets and someone who can work independently. The compensation and benefits for this role will be in line with the market.
- Business Development
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Carmen Ho
- Consultant contact
- +65 6416 9890
- Job Reference
- Work from Home
- Work from Home or Hybrid