Regional Sales Director - SEA (Capital Equipment)
Excellent Leadership position in the leading group
Great company benifits
About Our Client
Our client has established Singapore as their HQ and has been operating across SEA for more than 60 years, they are one of the market leaders in capital equipment for Singapore market and have set a strong footprint across SEA. They are looking to bring on board a solid leader as part of their growth strategy to focus exclusively in SEA (Except Singapore).
- Lead a team of Country Managers to formulate sales objectives to achieve Group sales and in line with the Group's business plan
- Implement corporate directives and develop regional business plans to meet financial objectives and ensure profitability
- Oversee, plan, and coordinate the operation strategies of a company within the assigned geographical region.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for area, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products and/or services; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities
- Prepare Group sales plans and generate regional business reports
- Ensure productivity and good quality customer-service standards
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in managing regional business
- Proven sales and business development experience in the heavy lift, heavy haulage and marine transportation business will be added advantage
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Dynamic and self-motivator
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a leadership position working closely with Group CEO to be responsible for the highest revenue generator department across the region. You will enjoy excellent company culture with solid reputation in the market and lead a team that has min of 4 years with the business.