Regional Regulatory Manager
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels.
About Our Client
My client is a leading food and beverage manufacturer company with a huge market presence in America, Europe, New Zealand, Australia and SEA countries. With a passion to enhance the quality of life, my client is committed to develop new products to contribute to a healthier future.
- Support regulatory clearance and risk management from regulatory stand point for compliance on raw materials, ingredients listing, products labelling, product claims to achieve business objectives.
- Familiar with raw material compliances and food regulation for product development in APAC countries including America, Europe, New Zealand, Canada, Australia.
- Work with R&D team, Sales & Marketing team in food packaging artwork development by providing product technical information including ingredient listings, nutrition labels that comply with labelling regulations in the sales countries.
- Provide the Sales & Marketing team with technical information pertaining to RA with regards to enquiries from customers and country customs.
- Familiar with product registration/listing to authorities of sales countries for all product category including food (snack, confectionary), beverage and dairy category.
- Identify and highlight any existing regulatory concerns or issues on timely and sense-of-urgency manner for risk mitigation.
- Skilled with navigating internal SAP based specification system to conduct raw material compliance clearance and product labelling specification for food creation.
- Constantly be updated and provide updates on new changes in food and labelling regulations, propose appropriate counter actions about ingredients, materials, products and labelling.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology, Food Science or food-related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant RA working experience for APAC import export.
- Knowledgeable with food labelling and raw material regulatory compliance for APAC countries.
- Independent and excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with English and Chinese counterparts.
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing and leading F&B industry to innovate and develop new product to contribute to healthier lifestyle.