Regional Quality Director
The world leading EMS company
Flexible working location
About Our Client
For decades, the company has been providing advanced innovative product design and breakthrough materials technology manufacturing for some of the world's most well-known and successful brands. Their world-class engineering team is committed to producing high volumes rapidly delivers our cutting-edge automation, mechanical design and precision machining without sacrificing quality or product design.
* Deploy innovative but effective quality systems, tools and processes to ensure Quality is always embedded in Culture and Overall Thought Process in resolving matters such as yield improvements, customer complaints, Quality Data Management etc.
* Drive continuous yield improvement through the usage of 6-Sigma DMAIC and DMADV Tools through the Product Life Cycle, through Different Stages of Proto Typing, Ramp Up and Mass Production for all Sites.
* Drive all the Quality Key Performance Metrics to meet the Divisional Set Quality Goals for all the Manufacturing Sites through Proto-typing, Ramping and Mass Production
* Encourage the development of "Best in Class" practices at specific sites and take the proven Ideas to fan out to other Sites.
* Team with Divisional Quality System and Site Quality System Teams to ensure all Consumer Life Style Businesses Meet Quality System Requirements during both Internal Divisional Quality Internal Audit as well as 3rd Party (including Customer appointed Auditing company) Auditors for ISO 9K, UL, CCC, CE, BABT certification.
* Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues and feedback no matter how small a priority.
* Lead key customer quality improvement projects together with Corp Quality by acting on the Customer Net Promoter Score (Customer QBR Score) to ensure Consumer Life Style Customer's scoring meet the Consumer Life Style New Promoter Score Aggregate Goal.
* Be the Consumer Life Style Quality Leader representing Consumer Life Style Business at all Critical Business Meeting to provide Quality Capabilities to achieve "Best in Class" Quality Performances in FATP manufacturing
* Attend Customer Initiated QBR to Present Consumer Life Style Quality Performances and Quality Strategic Initiatives that will translate to further Continuous Improvements in Manufacturing Capabilities and Processes.
* Support the recruitment of Quality Personnel at manufacturing sites to ensure Quality Personnel with Passion, Energy and Tenacity are hired to ensure Leadership and Talent Renewal.
* Mentor site Quality Team from Managers to Inspectors to attain the Best in Quality Culture, Passion, and Tenacity so that they become the seed to influence the rest of the Operational functional team members.
* Participate in Divisional owned Quality Strategic Initiatives, review and customised (if required) to be executed flawlessly per plan into all Manufacturing Sites
* Comfortable to work in a Heavily Matrix organisation where influencing outweighs direct reporting structure.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preference Electronic/Electrical) , Science or analytically discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
* Minimum 15 years of relevant experience required of which 8 years in management.
* Director level experience preferred.
* Experience in successfully leading the Quality function in a multi-cultural and multi-site environment
* Knowledge into Quality and Certification Systems such as ISO 9001, UL, CCC, CE and BABT
* Management experience in a heavily matrixes environment.
* Certified 6 Sigma Black Belt preferred.
* Contract Manufacturing experience preferred.
What's on Offer
flexible working location
friendly working environment