Regional Project Manager - Digital & Analytics
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG brand with a very strong presence in the region. They are looking for a Project Manager with experience in running data led solution projects.
As a Regional Project Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Working and engaging with business partners to gather requirements
- Supporting in making project decisions, assessing risks and prioritising needs based on business impact
- Engaging with delivery teams to communicate solution vision and priorities
- Working on architectural standards and consistency, usability standards and design solutions with a high-quality, effortless UX
- Assessing the risks of solutions while developing plans to mitigate them
- Supporting enterprise digital strategy
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role. You will have knowledge and experience in both traditional Waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies. You will have experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases, epics, and user stories with acceptance criteria. You will have demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
You will have experience working on BI tools e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik , data related project (data integration, modeling, governance, analytics), data analytics and Machine Learning / Big Data projects.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package