- Exciting Opportunity Within FMCG Sector
- Work On Regional Projects
About Our Client
Global manufacturer within the FMCG sector with over 2 billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Regional Project Engineer to support their A&A projects within the APAC region.
The Regional Project Engineer will be partnering closely with the contractors and internal divisions in each country to understand their requirements, conduct feasibility studies and carry out CAPEX implementation projects. This role will be primarily required to support A&A projects or upgrading projects pertaining to the laboratories, offices and buildings within their APAC presence. Job responsibilities include establishing clear expectations and alignment with both internal and external stakeholders and meeting project delivery time-lines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in A&A or utilities projects for offices, buildings or laboratories
- Regional project experience is desired but not a must-have requirement
What's on Offer
With a sound record of rapid growth in the recent years, the company provides an excellent environment for potential career progression as well as individual development.