- Individual contributor role
- Excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client, a leading dynamic European industrial group, offers innovative solutions for clean and sterile processes (sterilisers, decontamination units, elastomeric closures etc.). In the last 8 years, they have been growing their product range through in-house R&D and acquisitions. In Asia Pacific, they have grown from a headcount of 5 in 2011 to 40+ in 2020. Now, they are looking for a Regional Product Manager - Asia (B2B) role.
Reporting to the Managing Director ('MD'), APAC & Middle East (Singapore based), and the success of the Regional Product Manager - Asia (B2B) - Lab Sterilizers will be measured on the following criteria:
- Drive product strategy
- Drive lead generation and GTM in new markets
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Be the key contact point for channel partners in Singapore in all aspects of their use of the company's lab products
- Drive delivery schedules between the company's manufacturing units and key customers: biopharma and food industry
- Lead key customer cost demands and develop long term pricing initiatives to match
- Liaise with counterparts overseas servicing the same accounts in different locations
- Utilize CRM to provide relevant reporting to regional HQ
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Product Manager - Asia (B2B) - Industrial Equipment will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Design or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- 4 years or more in a product management role, ideally dealing with B2B products targeting pharmaceutical and food industries
- Strong track record of having created product roadmaps and GTM strategies
- Ability to travel up to 30%, including a 1-2-month training in Europe once restrictions ease
- High level of energy, drive and integrity
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be dealing with high end engineering solutions but still operate in a matrix (lean) method. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing some of the key markets for the group, so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the global leadership team.
- The base salary for the role will be competitive and there will be performance-based incentives, in this very entrepreneurial role.
- The interview process will involve 2-3 interviews and we plan to hire the role by Jan-2020.