Regional Procurement Manager
Exciting Opportunity within a Large Multinational Conglomerate in the Financia
Regional Role covering the Global Businesses
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Multinational Financial Institution with a market capital of USD$200 Billion revenue across the Globe. They have presence across Asia, Europe and America. They are currently in a strong growth mode seeking an Experienced Regional Procurement Manager to be based at their Singapore office.
You will be the key interface between various stakeholders in the Region. You are managing the entire functionality of Procurement across APAC in day to day Operation and focusing on IT category as the core. You will need to have strong business acumen as you are required to manage the business and operational risks that would be inherent to the business taking into account external factors such as Economic environment, regulatory and technological changes.
* You will be responsible for negotiating complex deals from inception to completion. This includes performing research to obtain market knowledge, using experience and data to develop and execute intricate procurement strategies, and assigning roles and responsibilities.
* Establish, harmonise and maintain appropriate formalised procurement policies compliance and procedures across the business in accordance to MAS policies.
* To work with business partners and negotiate contractual arrangements with vendors to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimised.
* To ensure payment terms are managed and optimised in favour of the Company resulting in improved cash flows.
* Strong ability to lead business partners and vendors negotiations, recommend vendor selection and implement contracts designed to encourage continual improvement.
*Spearheading Cost savings Projects for the region - (structural changes) longer-term vs strategic moves.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in specific Procurement categories such as Technologies in hardware & software services with Regional functionality. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth. This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading Financial Institution.