Regional Procurement Manager (Warehousing category)
Exciting Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader in the APAC, Europe and America with employees worldwide. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Experienced Regional Procurement Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the head of department, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of procurement process of Indirect services with a core focus in Logistics Services across APAC. Previous experience in managing Japan as a country in your portfolio is a pre-requisite requirement for you to succeed in the role.
Your responsibilities include:
- To drive the procurement process by developing intimate knowledge of selected commodity markets through study, analysis, personal contacts with suppliers, brokers and any other sources of market information.
- To develop and implement business procurement strategies for the country/site to optimize cost.
- Responsible to Implement regional and local projects in relation to Logistics.
- To develop middle and long-term strategies to best leverage of the global and regional supply base.
- Project management of regionally steered sourcing activities, for example looking at Logistics Set-Up Optimization
- To analyze trends and market movements for use in making sound procurement decisions.
- To Implement global, regional and local agreements where possible and support the financial targets as outlined by Global.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in Indirect Procurement (Logistics) projects within Manufacturing environment. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.