- Exciting New Opportunity
- Top Global Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC within the Consumer Product Industry with a strong presence across APAC, Europe and America. They are reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Experienced Regional Procurement Manager (Direct-Raw Materials) to be based here in Singapore where their APAC Supply Chain Hub is located.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of procurement process within the Direct commodity across APAC and potentially given the responsibility to run Global Initiatives within the category.
Your responsibilities include:
- To drive the procurement process by developing intimate knowledge of selected commodity markets through study, analysis, personal contacts with suppliers, brokers and any other sources of market information.
- To resolve challenges that would help the organization to reach business objectives, goals and strategies, including short/mid/long term financial targets and risk mitigation.
- To fully implement and execute regional targets by best in class execution of strategies & action plans.
- To develop business procurement strategies for the country/site to optimize cost.
- Project management of regionally steered sourcing activities.
- To analyze trends and market movements for use in making sound procurement decisions.
- To Implement global, regional and local agreements where possible and support the financial targets as outlined by Global.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience within the FMCG/Chemical Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.