Regional Procurement Manager- APAC
Excellent Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Multinational organization that is a market leader in a range of products, services, technologies in the B2B Industry. With a large global network across APAC and Europe they are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of demands in order to remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Experienced Regional Procurement Manager to contribute in this area.
Reporting to the General Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of procurement process of Indirect Services. This is an Individual Contributor role. You will be travelling at least 20% of your time.
Your responsibilities include:
- To drive the procurement process by developing intimate knowledge of selected commodity markets through study, analysis, personal contacts with suppliers, brokers and any other sources of market information.
- Review, formulate policies and implement "Best Practices" for the region.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand Procurement needs
- Streamlining Procurement processes and putting in place S&OP
- Managing vendors' and suppliers' contracts to ensure due performance and continuity of essential services
- To be able to maintain and sustain the supplier base that caters to the specific needs of the business which is very niche in nature.
- To develop and implement business procurement strategies for the country/site to optimize cost.
- Analyze trends and market movements for use in making sound procurement decisions.
- Implement global, regional and local agreements where possible and support the financial targets.
- To carry out local negotiations with suppliers and ensure adequate contract cover within the portfolio within the value of spend.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have 7 years of experience in Procurement IT & Office Supplies categories. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment. You'll need to have a broad knowledge of the IT suppliers and vendor management with a good understanding of a Technology organization and demonstrate strong interests to explore new ways to operate the business.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth.