Regional PR & Corporate Communications Manager (SEA) - Consumer
Fast-growing and aggressive start-up
Autonomy to drive impact for company across SEA
About Our Client
Our client is a successful and renowned consumer brand that has shaken up the retail and CPG industry. They pride themselves as a technology-inclined company that will close the gaps in the industry. Our client is consistently backed by venture capitalist and the company's valuation has increased tremendously and exponentially. To sustain and further drive these accomplishments, they are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Regional Head of PR & Communications Manager to maintain and further enhance the awareness across SEA through development and activation of a succinct strategic communications strategy.
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the creation and enhancement of the PR & Communications strategy across the SEA region. Your responsibility surrounds strengthening the brand identity through media channels within the region. You are also expected to coordinate with markets in the region, cover media reports and lead a team of communication experts.
Additionally, you will also be up to the challenge of:
- Plan and execute strategies which aim to maintain a positive working relationship with government entities as well as the media representatives
- Lead the training and support all employees with the management of communications to external parties during crises
- Manage the corporate branding across digital, online and offline platforms, ensuring that they are aligned with the strategic direction
- Coordinate with local markets in cultivating a robust reporting of communication efforts on a monthly basis
The Successful Applicant
If you are the ideal candidate, you must possess:
- Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications or related discipline
- At least 7 to 8 years of experience in corporate communications or PR within a consumer environment
- Strong ability to conceptualise and translate technical information into effective messages for local and regional businesses
- Extensive knowledge of comprehensive marketing campaign processes and delivering concise corporate communications strategies
- Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement is preferred
- Independent individual with a go-getter attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with employees throughout the company and external partners
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is fun yet challenging and balanced; where both personal and professional accomplishments are deeply appreciated. At the same time, the role has a large potential for development and growth. With a flat-based hierarchy, you will have autonomy when working with the management. Open communication is also encouraged so as to influence positive changes.