Regional Pharmacovigilance Manager | Fortune 200 Pharma Giant
Unique APAC Pharmacovigilance role with renowned Pharmaceutical organisation
Drive the planning and execution of all safety vigilance activities
About Our Client
One of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations, the company has a vast portfolio of Pharma products. With a strong pipeline of products and a slew of approaching launches, the organisation is well placed to extend it's position as a dominant market leader in the segments it caters to.
- Ensure communication to the Pharmacovigilance Director of any relevant change in relation to the product portfolio, licensing activities, clinical trial and post marketing activities, local processes, local PV regulation, audits and inspections activities, Health Authorities requests.
- Develop and maintain an internal cross functional network to facilitate the collection and distribution of safety information.
- Educating Clinical and Post Marketing teams on the needs and timelines of safety related organized data collection to ensure these needs are met and incorporated into internal studies and commercial activities/programs that may generate adverse event data.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or any other Life Sciences disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmacovigilance regulations.
- Proven track record of driving Pharmacovigilance activities across marketed products and in clinical trial settings.
What's on Offer
- An unique opportunity to drive overall safety vigilance activities to create a strong impact in the business.