- Newly created strategic leadership role
- World-leading b2b ecommerce platform
About Our Client
Our client is the leading global ecommerce platform for b2b players, where their platform makes it easier to do business everywhere. The firm has a true global outreach, with hundreds of millions of products over a wide variety of categories. They have clientele in almost every country of the world with thousands of transactions happening every day.
They are hiring a Regional Partnership Manager, to create a key brands/ sellers think-tank, to generate a customer/ seller success strategy for their greater commercial sales goals.
The success of this role will be measured on:
- Developing partner relationships with key sellers/ accounts in SEA, building a think-tank
- Creating strategic insights into the seller's commercial models, to improve overall clientele selling and revenue
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, organize seller/brand meetings to support overall commercial strategic targets
- Building a holistic customer strategy playbook for brands/ sellers on the platform.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting directly to the President of International Digital Commerce, this sales role is responsible for growing partner relationships and building a think-tank for the firm.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career with a global ecommerce company.
The remuneration for the candidate is excellent, with the opportunity to work closely among the senior leadership of the firm.