- Save Job
- Email Job
- Great career progression
- Good exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global Healthcare FMCG company who has been established for more than 50 years in the market. They have a strong market presence in Australia and New Zealand. In terms of direct teams in the region, they operate with a lean model. As part of the APAC strategy for 2023 to strengthen their market lead in South East Asia, they are looking to hire a Regional Marketing Manager, South East Asia (SEA) to be based in Singapore.
Michael Page is partnering with them on a retained basis to hire this role.
Your main job responsibilities include:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local markets, consumers and shoppers - the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments, channels and target audience.
- Brand Building - Building on the current brand positioning to strengthen brand equity innovation - Identifying, developing and delivering new insightful products, claims, packaging and services which meet consumer needs
- Commercial Decision Making - Making robust, data driven and informed commercial decisions across key business levers to drive brand sales & profitability
- Own the P&L for the Brand and or Brand Subgroup (BME, Pricing, P&L Performance, SKU Optimisation)
- Defining, delivering impactful and integrated ATL campaign via relevant touch-points inclusive of Mass media, Digital, SEM & Social Media
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role, you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related fields
- At least 6 years of experience in Marketing and Branding within the FMCG industry
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Able to work independently and willing to travel
- Strong entrepreneur mindset
What's on Offer
This is a newly created headcount, created in a business that has a strong ambition to establish their brand within the SEA market. We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge and experience in marketing and branding within the FMCG industry and someone who can work independently. The compensation and benefits for this role will be in line with the market.
- Brand & Design
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Carmen Ho
- Consultant contact
- +65 6416 9890
- Job Reference
- Work from Home
- Work from Home or Hybrid