Regional Marketing Manager (SEA) - Packaging
Newly created role
Large global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a large global MNC specialising in packaging for different functional uses across industries such as F&B, Healthcare/Medical, Pet Solutions, FMCG and the Industrial sectors. With almost 40,000 employees across 40 countries worldwide, they have a solid presence and name in the packaging world. The company still holds it vision of combining innovation with R&D, aligning with market trends and needs, so as to remain the key leader in providing high quality and customisable packaging solutions for its business partners and end-users. Today, they are looking for a capable and hands-on Marketing professional to drive the strategic marketing aspect for the business overall, as well as to maintain and increase its visibility in the longer term.
Reporting to the Vice President (SEA), this newly created role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. Given that this is also a highly visible role within the senior management, it comes along with crucial strategic decisions and initiatives - comprising of product, integrated marketing and commercial actions.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Have an extensive knowledge of the packaging product range, as well as the business' marketing insights and strategy
- Looking into past data and results, then presenting both short and long term sales forecast and analyses
- Lead and consistently refining the strategic planning process for the region
- Develop a centre of excellence across all components in marketing - direct marketing, lead generation and conversion, opportunity planning and marketing communications
- Initiate new channel partners and services tailoring to changing trends and feedback, as well as exploiting new opportunities in the market
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Masters in Business, Marketing or Material Sciences
- Good to have an extensive knowledge and experience handling packaging solutions
- 8 to 10 years' experience in a regional marketing function within a medical, pharmaceutical or polymer chemistry industries
- Strong marketing skill sets which includes market segmentation, planning, research and strategic marketing
- Analytical thinking, with out of the box thinking
- Flexibility to travel within SEA
What's on Offer
This is a role considered upon the successes of the business and the intention to place even more emphasis on the strategic function of marketing. Being highly visible to the senior management, the selected candidate owns a lot of autonomy and responsibility for the business direction and growth. Further career progression to head both sales and marketing can also be discussed upon achievements within the company.