Regional Marketing Manager - Piping & Sanitary
Key player and top brand in the industry
Reporting directly to Managing Director
About Our Client
Our client has a global presence and is a renowned leader in the construction and building materials division, specialising in pumps and valves, as well as in sanitary technologies and bathroom sectors. They pride themselves on consistent innovation, as well as research and technology to maintain its market standard and position. Michael Page has been engaged to source for an experienced Marketer to spearhead all of APAC's marketing initiatives and strategies.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the primary responsibility for the Regional Marketing Manager is to focus on the conceptualisation and execution of regional marketing plans that would be tailored accordingly for detailed product promotions, within the retail as well as B2B spectrum. You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Working cohesively with regional sales counterparts, advertising & promotion, supply chain and finance teams
- Design innovative and effective marketing strategies, taking into consideration the product placement in showrooms and outdoor events
- Be responsible for product training for internal sales and distributors, as well as accurate and effective product presentation to stakeholders such as interior designers and developers.
- Stay up to date with the new market trends and the changing landscape within the industry, and stay abreast with information discussed between engineers, distributors, consumers and retailers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing, or a related field
- 7 years of more marketing experience in piping systems, sanitary fittings, kitchen and bath solutions
- Excellent written communication skills, coupled with strong influencing skills
- Analytical skills in order to decipher technical data into comprehensible market information
- Sense of ownership of the brand, the existing channels as well as potential channels or outlets
- Positivity and a can-do attitude in order to be aggressively developing the channels, and increasing market share for the brand
- Proficiency in Chinese is required so as to engage with Chinese-speaking clients and business partners
- Know-how of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom would be advantageous
- Having the know-how and application experience of Google Analytics and SEM will be helpful in the execution of this role
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketing professional as you will be given the opportunity to establish marketing practices within the APAC region with high responsibility for its success. You will have excellent internal exposure as you will be working closely with the heads of sales, R&D and have a significant impact on the company's branding within the region.