- US Listed Multinational
- Biotechnology & diagnostics market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a US Multinational with a strong technology focus, producing research instruments used in PCR, genotyping, providing comprehensive cell analysis aimed to improve clinical research and discovery. Its products are widely used in academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms.
- You will partner closely with the commercial team to drive growth in key accounts; developing marketing strategies aimed at product growth.
- Responsible for all marketing communications to both distributors and customers directly.
- Develop corporate marketing material customised for the specific markets within Greater Asia.
- Organize workshops, teleconferences and trainings involving corporate marketing or other internal groups to APAC distributors.
- Responsible for organising all aspects of trade-shows either directly or with distributors.
- Manage all requests for literature, sales and/or marketing material from distributors. To re- purpose material from corporate marketing to suit regional needs and requirements.
- Compile Voice of Customer feedback, market intelligence, competitive insights and trends. Perform business and market analysis on this data to support the Greater Asia team in identifying business opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing and pricing programs across the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree in Life Science, an advanced degree in MS and/ or PhD will be highly beneficial
- At least 3-5-years of experience in regional marketing
- Experience working with distributors, and handling distributor marketing in Asia
- Collaborative and works well with teams across different cultures and geographies
- Proactive and independent, the role will work closely with the marketing team at the HQ in the US
- Entrepreneurial and enjoys a working environment which promotes empowerment and autonomy
What's on Offer
- Good career progression opportunities
- Attractive remuneration benefits
- Progressive and flexible working culture