- Expanding portfolio, covering APAC, Middle East, Africa
- Good development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global bio-pharmaceutical with a diverse portfolio in specialty ethical products, generics, injectables as well as diagnostics. With a rapidly expanding footprint, the leadership is looking for an agile and technically savvy marketing lead to join their Regional Headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting to a Global Commercial Leader, this position will manage the implementation and execution of the regional brand strategy to achieve growth and profitability targets in APAC and Middle East region. Partnering with the commercial teams with a strong focus in driving sales growth, ensure operational plans are defined and executed with optimal effectiveness aimed at commercial excellence. This includes maximizing customer engagement through organizing webinar, KOL development, etc. You will also lead the region in the development of the portfolio strategy and enhancement of product pipeline.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Pharmacy or other relevant degree
- At least 5 years of Pharma marketing experience, ideally in a regional capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good stakeholder influencing abilities as the role will engage with internal and external stakeholders across different regions.
What's on Offer
- Good career advancement and internal rotation opportunities
- Progressive work culture, flexible work location
- Good remuneration and benefits